Here is our very first family photo. We are standing in Emma's room, which we decorated with sheep stuff (imagine that!! ;-) This is where Emma and I spend most of our time...eating, changing diapers, sitting in the rocking chair, etc.
Here's our sweet baby getting a bath. She seems to like it a lot more now....except when it's time to get out! Let's just say that she has an extremely healthy set of lungs!! She hates to be even a little bit cold. During her bath, we usually keep a warm washcloth across her chest so that she stays warm. We have fun seeing her smile and lick her lips as we pour water over her.
Here is Miss Emma Joy having some "tummy time." We try to have a few minutes of tummy time every day. She likes to suck on her fingers as she watches the little flowers light up. The entire time that she lays there, she is kicking her legs and squirming around. It is incredible to us how strong she is already!!
Are these not the cutest little feet you've ever seen? Perfect for munching on....but Emma doesn't quite understand this yet. Whenever Brett pretends he's munching on her toes, she just stares at him with big, bright eyes. We look forward to the time when she laughs and plays back with us!Here's 2 pictures of our sweet, baby girl SMILING!! These pictures were taken when she was 4 weeks old. (She is 6 weeks old now). She has definitely started to respond and interact with us...mainly when we make funny noises and faces. She even mimics us sometimes when we make certain noises. And she makes the CUTEST little cooing sounds!! WE ARE SO IN LOVE!!! :o)

Well, I guess I'll quit for now. We have tons more recent pictures, but I'll have to post them when I have more time....this has taken me HOURS to learn and figure out. :o) I'm not very computer savvy, but oh well....I'm learning!! :o)

No comments:
Post a Comment