Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thursday October 26

Baby girl will be 8 months old on November 2nd! CRAZY how fast the time has passed! Emma is ALL OVER THE PLACE! She is into everything! Also, she got her first tooth on October 18th (our anniversary)!! Now she has 2 new teeth (both on the bottom). No picture yet...you have to PRY her mouth open to see them!! She's not so fond of that. Teeth picture coming... sometime soon hopefully!

I have to brag on my wonderful husband for a second! For our 3 year anniversary, he planned our date night. First, he took me to the church, into the sanctuary (where he had proposed). We said our vows again to each other, and then we sang a few worship songs together. It was so special! Then we had a nice dinner at Diamond Back's...where he took me the night he proposed. It was a really great night, and I sure am grateful to have such a thoughtful, sweet husband!! :o)


Here's a few new pics...
(you have GOT to click on some of these pics to
enlarge them...they're pretty cute!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here we are at a wedding with my parents in San Antonio.
My cousin, Nick, got married a couple of weeks ago.


~~ Miss Emma Joy ~~
I'm a
HAPPY girl! :o)


Yep, I'm curious about EVERYTHING!!!


I LOVE my da-da!!!


What ARE these crazy looking things they keep putting on me?!?!?!?!


I don't know what they are, but they sure do taste good!!


I'm so cute!!


1 comment:

Sharee Forman said...

Ahhhh! I LOVE the Happy Girl pic! That is too cute! Thanks for posting so many fun pics of everyone! You look so happy. :)