So, Julz promised that she is gonna post again soon and give you all the pics you want so that gives me the freedom to post as well. So, look soon for what you really want to see and you can just skip my ramblings below.
It's often really difficult for me to feel like writing. In the beginning of this thing I was all emotional and it wasn't too dificult, but I guess emotion drives my writing? So, I feel like it today and you're gonna get it, but you don't have to read it.
So, life for us is changing. That's kinda a constant for us, but right now there are some big things going on. Namely, my wonderful wife and the most amazing mom I know (no offense intended if your reading this mom) has decided to go to nursing school. I am so incredibly proud of her and am really excited to see how we walk through this time. I know that she will be an incredible nurse and there will be many throughout the process and then when she is a nurse that will be loved and cared for in a way that is unique to Julz. Her school and then her workplace will be better because she is there.
Emma continues to grow in such diverse ways every day. She is beautiful, inspiring and I am thankful to get to be around her.
Over the past couple of days I have been able to meet with some really good friends of ours that we haven't seen in a while and have some life-giving time and conversation. I always am so encouraged by those times. One is a friend I see seldom, but I always come away from feeling refreshed, renewed, and connected to the Kingdom. I need that, am pushed by it, and thankful for his friendship. The other is a couple that we said a sort of good-bye to today. They are important friends of ours that are moving to Boston. Time spent with them is always fun and invigorating. They have such a unique perspective on life, love, and relationship that we need to observe and be around. I always come away from time with them asking myself deep questions and finding answers that are surprising but freeing, convicting, and more responsible to people around us. I need that in my life more and am thankful that they give of themselves to us in that way. So, if you read this or you don't, thanks! And thank you to so many of you that are friends and family to us and consistently give of yourselves to us. We need you and are thankful for you!
Brett
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment