Julz really will post soon and do a much better job than I will (inlcuding pics I am sure), but we DO have a home! We moved in during a blizzard, which is an adventure I will choose to never attempt again, saturday and slept there that night! Because of the issues with the original house we began to look around again. We looked at one home that had come on the market while we were tied up with the other one. We saw it, loved it and stopped looking immediately. We put a contract on it that day and it was accepted later the same day. It was less money than the original house, a better floor plan, larger square footage, in much MUCH better condition (move-in ready and vacant), we were able to close on it about two weeks earlier than the other house, and our interest rate went down! Needless to say God loved on us, protected us, and provided for us! Once again, I am thankful that God knows more about what is going on around us than I do.
On Monday I had my first "normal" work day routine in several weeks and I am feeling like a different man. It took me less than 6 minutes to get to work, and earlier that morning I was able to make my own coffee and spend time with the Lord in a chair that I put together in my own living room! I was smiling all day long and am truly thankful. There were so many of you that walked really closely alongside us in this whole process. Thank you!
Await with anticipation the upcoming post from Julz!
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations!! Just in time for Christmas!
Post a Comment