Just a quick post to tell you about our first Dr. appt. today....
We had a sonogram and everything looked good!!!! :o) We saw a very strong heart beat, the baby measured exactly as it was supposed to, etc. We were so relieved! It was still a bit too early to hear the heart beat....hopefully soon! Thanks so much for the many prayers and words of encouragement!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, I wanted to share a fun Emma story:
Today we ran into the grocery store to get a few things, and as we were checking out she saw a poster with a picture of a baker. She points and shouts, "Look Mommy!! The muffin man!!!" It was hilarious! Definitely brought a smile to people's faces who were around. Then as we were walking out she asked, "Mommy, do the muffin man like donuts?" It's was super cute! Then our 3 or 4 minute drive home we sang "Do you know the muffin man?" like 100 times!
She is so much fun!!! I'm LOVING this age & the way she is able to communicate with us so much!!! :o)
We had a sonogram and everything looked good!!!! :o) We saw a very strong heart beat, the baby measured exactly as it was supposed to, etc. We were so relieved! It was still a bit too early to hear the heart beat....hopefully soon! Thanks so much for the many prayers and words of encouragement!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, I wanted to share a fun Emma story:
Today we ran into the grocery store to get a few things, and as we were checking out she saw a poster with a picture of a baker. She points and shouts, "Look Mommy!! The muffin man!!!" It was hilarious! Definitely brought a smile to people's faces who were around. Then as we were walking out she asked, "Mommy, do the muffin man like donuts?" It's was super cute! Then our 3 or 4 minute drive home we sang "Do you know the muffin man?" like 100 times!
She is so much fun!!! I'm LOVING this age & the way she is able to communicate with us so much!!! :o)
6 comments:
YAY! So glad things looked good!
great great news Julie :) love you!
Fantastic news. So happy for you!
I am so glad you had a great doctor's appointment!! I am praying that your baby continues to grow healthy and strong!!
I just heard your news and wanted to give you our congratulations!! I am so happy you had a great appt.
Julz,
Congrats! I didn't know yet. I'm so happy for you and always amazed at how God constantly shows His love toward us, even in "little" things like significant dates.
Post a Comment