Since I didn't even blog ONCE the whole month of April, I have quite a few pics and several videos to share! Pathetic, I know!! :)
Here's our little Luke....he's 11 months old now!!
Luke found a friend!
Kisses!
Hey there! Check out these teeth! Yeah, I'm pretty darn cute!
Aarrr!!!
This would be Luke's FAVORITE toy nowadays!! He pushes this shopping cart around all day long! He's not walking on his own yet, but if he has his cart he's pretty confident and can get around really quickly.
Here's Emma with a picture she drew in the bathtub. On the left, that's God. The one right next to God is Jesus, and the thing on the far right is "all of them sitting around the table eating dinner" (the last supper).
We tried to get a good family picture on Easter morning, but it didn't go so well....
Oh well! We tried!! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's some videos...
Here's a video from a while back of Luke pushing his cart across the living room. This was back when it was somewhat new. Now, he is so fast as he pushes it! It's so cute!
Here's Luke GROWLING (or something) at me! It was the noise of the day! So funny!
I have 2 more videos, but blogger is working sooooo slow right now. I'll have to post these others later. Bummer!
1 comment:
Your kiddos are so precious! Glad to see everyone so beautiful and happy.
Post a Comment