I just have a few minutes so this will be a super quick post...
1.) My doctor finally called me back today to tell me that my ultrasound looked good and that I do NOT need a D&C. Thank you so much for your prayers!
2.) So I've had several questions about something I mentioned in the last post and I wanted to explain it real fast.... Emma has, what seems to be, a chronic cough (mainly at night when she lays down), and her doctor is basically trying to rule some things out....allergies (none), red & white blood count (normal), immune system (slightly lower than normal, but "nothing to be concerned about"), and one or two other things that I can't remember at the moment. As I mentioned in the last post, she was also tested for cystic fibrosis last Tuesday (people with CF have a defective gene that essentially causes the body to produce unusually thick, sticky mucus, which can make them cough a lot)...Emma's test was normal. Since everything has come back normal and she seems to be extremely healthy (other than this cough which has lasted for a year or so, off & on), he is treated her for a mild type of asthma. She takes a quick breathing treatment at night and so far has been cough-free. :o) Yea!!
Love you all! I'll try to update again soon! :o)
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment