Monday, July 21, 2008

Not sure why, but I've been on a kick lately with the video camera. Out of 7 videos from the last month or so, I picked out my 3 favorites. Hope you enjoy!! :o)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Emma loves to "dance"...if you can really call it that!! :o) When I watch this video (taken about a month or so ago), I'm amazed by how much her hair has grown in the last month!! It's still not "long" by any means, but she does have lots of curly hair in back and I usually have to keep her bangs swooped to the side b/c they've gotten so long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



This kid LOVES to jump! You know that book, "Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed"? Well, that didn't help much! We decided she needed SOMETHING that was okay to jump on. (Mommy really enjoys jumping on it too!! She has always wanted a trampoline....this small one will have to do, I guess).
In the very beginning of the video, she is talking to her doggy: "Me hold you? You jump with me, Doggy?" Then she starts singing "Ring Around the Rosie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This last video was taken in the car (obviously) on our way home from TX this last trip. It started raining pretty hard at one point, and so Emma started singing/chanting...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And one quick pic from the zoo this morning. On the left is my friend and small group leader, Pam. Next to her is my friend, Jade (also in my small group). Each of them have 3 kids of their own and then I had Hudson and Hannah with me...so there were 9 kiddos between the 3 of us. CRAZY!! The kids had so much fun though!! They ran around holding hands and screaming with excitement over all the different things to see. Emma tried keeping up for a while, but ended up staying in the stroller most of the time because it was HOT!!!





2 comments:

the mcfaddens said...

the videos are wonderful! what a character- she's so sweet!

Jeremy & Chelsea said...

emma is so cute! we've missed so much!