This morning I looked out the kitchen window and saw a leaf hovering over the grass. I watched from the window for several minutes with great curiosity, then decided that I had to go outside to check it out. In the back of my mind, I was kinda wondering if (and hoping that) this might be some kind of cool "burning bush" experience that God was using to speak to me.....but it wasn't. :o) It was pretty cool though!! Emma and I sat and watched it for quite a long time. Even she was really amazed by it. Apparently, as the leaf was falling to the ground, it got caught up in a spider's web overhead and is now hangin' on for dear life.
Pretty cool, huh? :o) So maybe it wasn't a "burning bush" experience, but I certainly am glad it drew me outside this morning to enjoy His creation.
Just wanted to share....

Just wanted to share....


No comments:
Post a Comment