"It's a . . . . ."
So today was the exciting day that we had THE ultrasound!! Instead of simply being told, "It's a boy" or "It's a girl" we wanted to spice things up a bit (so we borrowed an idea from the Rowe's...thanks guys!!)
We asked the sonogram technician to write down what we are having inside a card and seal it up. Then we went to the mall and picked out 1 girl outfit & 1 boy outfit (that were the same price). I gave the envelope to the cashier and asked her to wrap only the one we needed (and hide the other). Then Emma opened the present as we videotaped. So here's our big news....
We asked the sonogram technician to write down what we are having inside a card and seal it up. Then we went to the mall and picked out 1 girl outfit & 1 boy outfit (that were the same price). I gave the envelope to the cashier and asked her to wrap only the one we needed (and hide the other). Then Emma opened the present as we videotaped. So here's our big news....
:o)
12 comments:
Awww...SOO exciting!!! Isn't that a fun way to find out :o). We're so excited for you guys...can't wait to find out HIS name!
Congratulations! What a great and fun way to find out and share the news! How did you not squeal in delight while filming Emma open that outfit?? Boys are so fun!!
what a CUTE idea!!! yay! we're both having boys!!
Love you - Laura
Yeah!! I am so excited for you guys!! Emma looks like such a big girl in the video. I miss you guys!
Amanda
YAY!!! I'm so excited for yall. Boys are so great. Now you have one of each....ultimate blessing in my mind! Such a neat way to find out. So did you really not know before you were filming Emma opening the gift?!?! So fun.
Kelly
Hey Spiveys!!! How exciting! I was so hoping the news would be on your blog!
Love you guys!!
The Brabham's
Congrats and cool idea!
Ahhhhh, guys I have tears!! We're SOOOOOO EXCITED for yall! CONGRATULATIONS!! Can't wait to meet that little man! :0) love you!!!
Yea!!!! It's a boy. I'm so excited for you. Cute idea about telling everyone. Hope you are doing well. Take care, Miss you,
Love, Jenn
Yall are so creative! Congrats! A boy! How exciting.
What a special video and exciting news!!! So excited for you guys!!
fun idea! did you have to not look at the screen during that part of the sono? it was SO obvious to even an untrained eye that our first was a boy, that's why i'm wondering :)
Post a Comment