Tuesday, March 10, 2009

FUNNY STORY!!


Hey, so I have a funny story to tell...

Brett took Emma for a walk last night as I got dinner ready.  He stopped to talk with our neighbor that lives TWO DOORS DOWN.  In the midst of their conversation, our neighbor asks us if we still use a baby monitor.  Brett said, "Yes."  She said, "Yeah, I think y'all are using channel one, right?"  He said, "Yes, I think so..."  Apparently, they can pick up the signal from our monitor.  She went on to say, "Don't worry.  We changed ours to channel 2."  

YIKES!!! No telling what they've heard......the things that first came to my mind:  singing songs to her every night at bedtime, when she is in trouble/gets spankings, etc.  The even funnier thing is that this particular neighbor is a CPS worker....I guess we haven't done anything to cause concern.  :o)  

Pretty crazy, huh?  I would have never thought such a thing could happen.  It makes me wonder who (if anybody) else hears us around our neighborhood.  

2 comments:

James, Sharla, Alli & Madi said...

Oh yes...we could pick up ESPN Radio from our neighbor's house with Madi's monitor

Kelly said...

That is so funny, I knew things like that could happen, thats kinda crazy! Just another reason to keep your cool when disciplining your ever so loving 3yr old!