Friday, April 24, 2009


Emma got to play outside with her friend, Mary, this past week.  How cute are they?!?!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, I'm 33 weeks today & feeling VERY pregnant!!  7 more weeks to go...if I make it to my due date (June 12th).  Overall, I seem to be tired a lot (not sleeping well) & have trouble finding a comfy position (whether standing, sitting, laying down or whatever..... nothing is comfy for very long).  

Baby boy appears to be doing very well.  He is still super active, which is SO MUCH FUN (even at night, when I'm super tired & trying to fall asleep)!  We had a 3rd sonogram this past week because my doctor was a little worried about his size (I was measuring small), but everything looks good.  We were really relieved!!  

We have had the nicest ultrasound technician!  She spends a lot of time with us each time, gives us a cd of the pics, and has even shown us some 3D pics of baby boy (without us asking & without charging us!)  

Here's a couple pics from this last sonogram (and a pic of the lovely & talented Emma Joy showing you the approximate position of Baby Brother, in case you have a hard time seeing it).  During most of the sonogram, he insisted on covering up his eyes with his hand.  We were apparently bothering his nap time!  :o)


I'm not sure what the blurred area is above his eyes, but check out those cute lips and sweet little nose!!


until next time....

4 comments:

JMPLinnenkugel said...

What great pics of the new baby. Such a blessing!

Nalley Family said...

Precious!! I am praying you can get some good rest during these next 7 weeks! I am so glad you are enjoying feeling him move so much!! That is one of the best things about being pregnant!!

Deana said...

So precious! I am 30 weeks and with you on the "no comfy anywhere problem!" We will have a C-Section on June 24th. Enjoy these last few weeks!

Laura said...

1 more month - get excited!!