We're planning on having some family pics taken right after O-week (assuming Baby Brother holds off that long), so as soon as we take those I'll post them on the blog. I actually have several random pictures that I was going to post today, but I just don't feel like doing it, quite honestly. I'm not sure if it has something to do with Blogger or with our computer, but the last few times that I've posted pics, it will not allow me to rearrange or resize pics...which really frustrates me. I end up spending several hours trying to play around with it and fix it...and I just didn't have the energy or time for that today. Hopefully soon!
One quick Emma story:
Emma is kinda phasing out of naps; however, each afternoon I still make her go to her room for an hour or so....she either naps or entertains herself somehow. I figure that's good for her to just have a little "alone time." Well, earlier this week she NEEDED to nap...She was a grump! To my surprise, she never fell asleep. In fact, she did really well playing and was a complete different girl when "nap time" was over. Here's the part that cracked me up....after about an hour, she stuck her head out of her bedroom door and whispered OVER & OVER, "Mommy, my nap time is over. I'm not grumpy anymore!" And she wasn't!! I couldn't help but laugh. She is such a joy!! Brings a smile to my face all the time!
4 comments:
Glad yall are doing well...can't wait to hear how this delivery goes! Do yall have a name picked out yet? We go back and forth with names but haven't decided on anything yet.
Hi Julie-
I found your blog through the Forman Fam...Miss Emma is such a sweetheart! I can tell that she is going to be a GREAT big sister to her baby brother!
One random thing...I sort of thought you might like E names since you have an Emma. I really like Elliot for a boy. I kind of like Ethan...but I think Elliot is really cute.
Feel free to read my blog:
johnpollycolinandsheridanm.blogspot.com
Julie,
Thanks for the update. I have been thinking about you and your little boy. I am praying you are able to get so good rest before he comes! I miss you guys!!
Just want an update! How are you???? Thinking and praying for yall!
Post a Comment