Saturday, June 06, 2009

I just have a second...

Quick update: Today is Saturday, June 6th.  My due date is this Friday, the 12th.  Over the last 3 weeks, I've slowly been dilating and effacing.  As of Thursday I was at a 3 and 70%.  Braxton Hicks contractions have been happening for about a month...none of the real intense ones yet.

For all kinds of reasons, we've waited on doing lots of the preparation for baby boy.  Now that we're so close, we've kicked it into high-gear.  Brett says I'm in "Panic-nesting mode."  We finally have the nursery done, car seat installed, everything washed, etc.  There's still lots left to figure out (like where Emma is going to spend the 2 days at while we're in the hospital...I'm group B strep positive, so we'll be staying for 48 hours after delivery for monitoring of baby)....but with each passing day, more and more things are getting marked off my to-do list so that feels good.

I don't know if we'll blog or send out a mass email first, but somehow (first chance we get), we'll let everyone know when baby boy Spivey arrives.  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers during this exciting time!! :o)

1 comment:

Nalley Family said...

Julz,
I woke up thinking about you today! I am praying you and your baby boy are doing well. I am excited for you guys!!
Love you!!
Amanda