Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Significant day!!

Well, there is TONS of things I'd love to blog about right now!! (Seriously, I jot things down on my "blogworthy" sheet almost daily). But since I just have a few minutes, I'm only going to share about our significant day yesterday.

2 major milestones happened in our kiddos' lives yesterday:

1.) Emma wrote her first name all by herself. She has known how to write all of the letters in her name for some time now, but she never really cared about "putting them all together" & I didn't want to "push her" too much. Anyway, yesterday she wanted to do it....and she did!! I dated it and saved it! It was pretty exciting. Now it's like no big deal to write her name....she's done it several times since then!! :O)

2.) Luke crawled yesterday!! He's been doing the "on the knees, rocking" thing for a couple of weeks now & there have been moments before that we were just sure he was going to move his knees forward, but he decided to wait 'til yesterday. There's no doubt about....he's crawling now!! And boy are we gonna be in trouble! He is going to be into everything! Time to "baby-proof" the house again! :O) YEA!!!

Like I said, I've got pictures and more to blog about, but they'll have to wait. I've decided that FOR NOW blogging is just going to have to be a thing of my past! :O) I just can't seem to find the time to update consistently. I sure am enjoying time with my kiddos though!! What a joy to get to spend each day with them and watch them grow!!

No comments: