I just wanted to let everyone know that the email links now work. I had to do some format changes, but got it working again. beta versions always makes life easier, right?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow!!! You got alot going on right now. I miss you very much and wish our schedules allowed us to get together more often. I do think of you and your family often and check your blog weekly (so keep it up). Just know that wherever you are, I'll be thinking of you and wishing you the best. Hang in there, you'll make it. Miss you bunches, Love, Jennifer
Hey Julz! So good to hear from you :o) I love keeping up with you guys too! Emma is a DOLL! And I love your new profile pic :o)
Here is the website...just type in what you want spelled that way and you can go in and change each letter individually if you want to. It's addicting!
2 comments:
Wow!!! You got alot going on right now. I miss you very much and wish our schedules allowed us to get together more often. I do think of you and your family often and check your blog weekly (so keep it up). Just know that wherever you are, I'll be thinking of you and wishing you the best. Hang in there, you'll make it.
Miss you bunches,
Love, Jennifer
Hey Julz! So good to hear from you :o) I love keeping up with you guys too! Emma is a DOLL! And I love your new profile pic :o)
Here is the website...just type in what you want spelled that way and you can go in and change each letter individually if you want to. It's addicting!
http://metaatem.net/words/
Post a Comment