So here goes.....
SOUTH PADRE ISLAND
Look who's ready for the beach!!
And we're off...
She's loving it already!
(Especially when Nana and Papa make it extra fun by swinging you around)
Emma's first feel of the water. After that, she was off! She wasn't afraid a bit. She didn't like it when the waves came up and hit her in the face, but who does? Even when she'd get splashed or knocked over by the waves, it didn't make her want to get out.
She LOVES the water!!
And she's off to chase the seagulls! Those birds got their workout while Emma was around! (So did Nana!) I took several pics of Emma chasing the seagulls, but they were super blurry for some reason....I'm thinking sand on the lens. (I'll never cease to be amazed by the way sand manages to get into EVERYTHING! Doesn't matter how careful you are; it'll find it's way to the things you don't want it on!!)
There's some major pruning going on on these little toes! Proof of a good day on the beach! :o)
Resting in Papa's lap after a long day at the beach! I don't know if you can see it good in the picture or not, but she still has her hand in the Ziploc with raisins as she's dozing off. Too cute!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We spent 3 days, 2 nights in South Padre and had a great time with my parents! They wanted to take little Emma and be there when she experienced the beach for the first time. I have lots of fun memories of going to the beach as a child. We're looking forward to all the fun vacations and memories ahead with our own children!! :o)
More tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment