Here's a couple older pics that I wanted to share:
These first 2 were taken by my sweet friend, Sarah. Several times in the weeks right after I had Luke (and before I had him too), she came by and picked up Emma to hang out with her and her daughter, Mary, so that I could have some time to rest. She emailed these pics to me after they went to the zoo one day, but I forgot about them until I was going thru old emails today. They're pretty cute, so I had to share! :O)

Now really!!! How cute are they?!?! This is her friend Mary. They look like they could be sisters or something....the "matching-look" was not intentional, but it sure makes for a cute picture!

This was a different day at the zoo with Sarah and Mary. They did one of those boat tours....Emma came home talking about it-she had a blast!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We spent a couple weeks in Texas recently. While we were in San Antonio, my parents invited some family & friends over so that we could see everyone and get to introduce Luke. My cousin, Nick, and his wife, Holly, were there, & they brought their little girl, Sarah. Emma and her had lots of fun playing that night! They were really cute together!

Emma & Sarah--
Looks like they're long-lost friends or something, doesn't it?!? :O)
No comments:
Post a Comment