PILLOW FIGHT!!! She loves playing rough with Daddy! She knows that when Daddy comes home from work, he's going to chase her, tickle her, play hide & seek, wrestle with her, pillow fight, etc. She truly looks forward to it each day....it's cute to watch!
And here's our little girly-girl...she loves her jewelry, painted nails, dresses, purses, princess stuff, lipstick (when Nana & Meme are around), having tea parties, etc. etc.
Big sister with baby brother
Yeah...so I walked in on Emma a couple weeks ago giving her baby Dora some "num-nums." Hmmm....we hear it's normal so we're not too worried. :)
Emma & Luke's first bath together
Here's a little conversation I overheard Emma having with her Princess dolls yesterday:
- How are you today? I'm good. Oh you have an ouchie? Yikes! How did you get an ouchie? Cinderella has an ouchie too? Oh, I'm so sorry!
I'm sure she would have continued on, except she looked up and saw that I was watching, and she got all embarrassed. I tried to convince her to keep on going, but she wouldn't.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a completely different note...
Anybody else out there a fan of the show "Yard Crashers"? I LOVE watching that show!! I have caught myself daydreaming a lot lately about how I want to change our backyard and what I would do if I ever saw that guy at Home Depot or Lowe's (can't decide if I would run up to him and BEG for him to come to our house OR if I'd whimp out and be too shy because I'd have to be on television). Anyways, I know that the chances of him ever coming to Wichita and us being at the right place at the right time are like slim to none, so I need to just stop thinking about it...but I CAN'T!! (If I ever found out he WAS coming to Wichita, I just might camp out in front of Home Depot!! haha....that would be funny!!) Oh well. I still really enjoy watching the show. Such a cool idea! It always makes me happy to watch it and know that somebody out there is receiving such a nice gift. You ought to check it out if you've never seen it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, I'm done rambling...
I hope to take some more pics soon of just Luke by himself. The little guy sleeps all the time....it's hard to catch him with his eyes open! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment